UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

+14
pingui
[ZoD]Rayo
|3aron
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN
yizoy
Netforce
-|Ts|-Sh0ne
Zek
Wo|Fy`
[BLS]Melissa
BLS^Mc
[bls]CirO!!
|BLS|Lidstrom
BLS-Chr1st
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS - Page 2 Empty Re: Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 pm

[ZoD]Rayo wrote:Por favor sexiest Sad este torneo es para pasarlo todos bien y divertirnos, no se peleen entre uds y tampoco ofendan a los demas con malas palabras esta mal.

Saludos, como amigo es un consejo como admin del foro es ultimo aviso.

SALUDOS.

OK MAN I WILL STOP AND CIRO WE CAN BE FRIENDS UNTIL THE TOURNY IS OVER OK

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS - Page 2 Empty Re: Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

Post  [bls]CirO!! Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 pm

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:
[ZoD]Rayo wrote:Por favor sexiest Sad este torneo es para pasarlo todos bien y divertirnos, no se peleen entre uds y tampoco ofendan a los demas con malas palabras esta mal.

SALUDOS.

GO AND FUCK UR SELF!!!

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 pm

[bls]CirO!! wrote:
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:

SALUDOS.

GO AND FUCK UR SELF!!!

HAHAHAHAH

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

hey ugliestman...u suk i hope u know that...u didnt beat ciro and u cant beat any1 so go cry ur eyes out to your homeless friends...wanna trash talk?then talk to the hand...stop talking trash is that sumthing impossible 4 u to do?and fyi.....u aint got muscles or anything...so stop flaming at ciro...he can own u...that game was cheap and ciro said u got ping advantage...if u wanna settle this 1 vs 1 me...if u win..congratz...if u dont then can u stfu?

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  |3aron Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:01 pm

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:
|3aron wrote:Wow.

Dude you take this game way too seriously, you're even calling ciro a "lose`s pathetic anorexic anemias boy" (What is that supposed to mean btw? Neutral). Being "good" in a videogame doesn't give u the right to talk shit about other people, or maybe you're a videogame freak that spends 24/7 in front of his monitor screen and UT is EVERYTHING for you...I really hope u aren't that kind of person, because if you are, that'd be just sad.

Don't misunderstand me tho, i'm not trying to get more flaming here, i'm just trying to make u realize this is a game, nothing more than that, if u win or lose what? Nothing will happen dude, you beat him so what?...Think about it man.

LOOK YOU GET THE CHANCE OF GET AN ANSWER FROM ME YOU LITTLE 10 YEARS OLD...
YOURE TELLING A GAME FREAK TO A GUY THAT CAN HAVE ALL THE GURLS AND MAKE THE GUITAR CRYS BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SON IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE NUMBER 1 AND YOU HAVE TO BE NUMBER ONE ON ALL THE THINGS YOU DO... AND FOR THE FUN THERE ARE ALWAYS BITCHES LIKE CIR0

THE CUP WILL BE MINE

10 Year old? Nah man, I'm probably younger than you, but hell, even a 10 year old got more brain than you do. You have lots of girls? You play the guitar? Good for you, but i don't think anyone in here cares about it.

And no sir, you're mistaken. I don't play to be number 1, i play for FUN, maybe you forgot what that means when u became a videogame freak. It's good that you wanna be number 1 in everything, that is, so far, the only good thing i've heard from you.

I just have 1 question for you. Why are you being such an ass?

|3aron

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 pm

EDITED:

Razon:Muy ofensivo

Atte
Admins

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  pingui Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 pm

lol guys i dont know why u waste ur time

just use the command:

/ignore

this is a game guys just have fun dont figthing

pingui

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 pm

hes so hard to ignore tho pingui =[..hes so annoying

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  [bls]CirO!! Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 pm

true..

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 pm

OKAY, EVERYONE STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Anymore flaming, and im suspending who ever flames for 1 match.
thats final, so everyone shutup, and get along.

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:30 pm

ohhhh kron is a big man now LOL

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  |3aron Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Aww, just when i got a very interesting screenshot of me beating that guy...pitty. Neutral

|3aron

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:14 am

Sorry baron,
but you can post it on our website ;D

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm

baron isnt flaming or anything..hes just posting a pic of him beating sexiest...baron ftw =D

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 am

[BLS]Melissa wrote:baron isnt flaming or anything..hes just posting a pic of him beating sexiest...baron ftw =D

LET ME SEE THAT PIC COS IM VERY SURE I NEVER PLAY WITH YOU 1 VS 1... No

BY THE WAY

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Points: 115------- What does that mean? The points you win for post messages? flower afro

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am

okay, enough.
no more talk of 1v1 or anything.
and i dont know what those points are for, sorry mate.

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:52 am

ya wut do those points mean...how good ur message is or sumthing?haha

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  |BLS|Lidstrom Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Why is the name ciro next to mine and the number? Laughing

|BLS|Lidstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  [bls]CirO!! Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 pm

|BLS|Lidstrom wrote:Why is the name ciro next to mine and the number? Laughing

where?

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  |BLS|Lidstrom Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:51 am

First page, in chr1st's post...

|BLS|Lidstrom

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Did you guys get your roster change approved? Im a captain for another team but for what its worth, i dont think it matters if you sub in players since no matches have been played yet.

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm

He's right listen to the captain who's name alone inspires one with absolute credulity.

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm

What does my name have to do with anything, specifically my post. I'm supporting a team's desire to change their roster despite rosters being locked. As far as I'm concerned, giving them two active players would help them avoid potential forefits, which in turn, will help maintain the integrity of the league.

By all means say whatever you want to me but at least put in a little effort and find out who I am first..and it wouldn't hurt to say something relevant to the topic.

p.s. Let me know if your team/clan wants to scrim.

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 pm

I was being serious O.O sorry if i came out sarcastic, i just wanted to have something to post. Very Happy cheers

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  SYNYSTERSCREAMS Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:39 am

If the admins were smart they would allow you to add those players in the spirit of trying to prevent forfeits...I mean it's not like you're getting blackmane Cool
SYNYSTERSCREAMS
SYNYSTERSCREAMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next