UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

+14
pingui
[ZoD]Rayo
|3aron
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN
yizoy
Netforce
-|Ts|-Sh0ne
Zek
Wo|Fy`
[BLS]Melissa
BLS^Mc
[bls]CirO!!
|BLS|Lidstrom
BLS-Chr1st
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Empty Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

Post  BLS-Chr1st Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 am

Tag: [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers
Web: http://blsclan.friendhood.net/
Leader: Lidstrom
Mail/MSN Leader: BLS forum, PM Lidstrom or contact me: c0ntactchr1st@hotmail.com

CirO: #1 - Nick: |BLS|Lidstrom

#2 - Nick: [BLS]Melissa

#3 - Nick: BLS|Wo|Fy`

#4 - Nick: |BLS|CirO!!

#5 - Nick: [BLS]Mc

#6 - Nick: |BLS|Zek

#7 - Nick: [BLS]poKerFaCe

#8 - Nick: |BLS|Yizoy

#9 - Nick: [BLS]|3aron

BLS-Chr1st

Back to top Go down

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Empty Re: Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

Post  |BLS|Lidstrom Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Lidstrom here.
Ready to rock and roll.

|BLS|Lidstrom

Back to top Go down

Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Empty Re: Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS

Post  [bls]CirO!! Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:55 pm

[bls]CirO!!
Coming stronger than ever before!!
LETS ROCK!

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLS^Mc Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 pm

2nd in command here. Roger

BLS^Mc

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:38 pm

im ready to smack pie in any1s face= melissa here Razz Twisted Evil

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Wolfy here
locked and loaded.

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  Zek Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:49 am

bls pimp's here^

Zek

Back to top Go down

Post  -|Ts|-Sh0ne Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 am

ROFL Smile yall make me laugh jeje

-|Ts|-Sh0ne

Back to top Go down

Post  Netforce Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 am

My apologies to BLS for the outburst from our member. not very sportsman like.

Netforce
-|Ts|- Admin

Netforce

Back to top Go down

Post  yizoy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm

yizoy jumping in too :]

yizoy

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:14 pm

yizoy wrote:yizoy jumping in too :]

Teams are closed already dude dont start to brake the rules please

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 pm

go away person who causes problems on ts mapvote

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:11 am

okay.
the situation stands at this:
the following players have not signed in for our roster: pokerface, cherry, and lazarus.
we (BLS) wish to replace those last two players with 2 players who CAN play for us, one being yizoy who has already posted here. we have no idea if pokerface will post or not. yes rosters are closed, and yes we already have atleast six people posted, but 2-3 of those 6 are kind of inactive and have horrible connection, thus not allowing them to play well/often.
if you people say no, then its fine.
but it would be much appreciated if you said yes Very Happy

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:34 pm

pretty please with a cherry on top? Very Happy

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  |3aron Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:50 pm

<----I'm Here. Smile

|3aron

Back to top Go down

Post  [bls]CirO!! Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 pm

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:

talking about rules.. this guy and sorry if im using bad words.. is such a pain in the ass..he is always complaining and insulting everyone he can.. and now he is just tryn to screw us.. what a loser..

So pleas if any Ts admin can help us about our subscriptios wuold be great Very Happy

PS: also you can ask everyone on mapvote ts.. srsly no body like him (sexistmen)

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:42 am

[bls]CirO!! wrote:
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:

talking about rules.. this guy and sorry if im using bad words.. is such a pain in the ass..he is always complaining and insulting everyone he can.. and now he is just tryn to screw us.. what a loser..

So pleas if any Ts admin can help us about our subscriptios wuold be great Very Happy

PS: also you can ask everyone on mapvote ts.. srsly no body like him (sexistmen)

You better stop talking dude----- http://thesexiestman.blogspot.com/2009/07/beating-ugly-pigs-thesexiestman-vs-ciro.html

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 am

WOW.
how about you face someone from BLS with real dm skills?
face melissa, or christ.
anyways, why doesnt your clan face us then if you guys are so good?
not the clan in this tourney, that team is stacked. im talking about HMW?
i dont want to start any flaming here.
so please just shutup and dont post in BLS clan's topic anymore.

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [bls]CirO!! Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 pm

lol kron.. take it easy m8.. this little kid is so fuckin wierd.. i mean it, he thikns that he is teh best player on the world.. poor child but hey i cand fendend my slef dont worry m8 Very Happy btw look the ping in his picture.. almost twice lower than mine

now look: this is how i play Very Happy
i beated 2 of them.. 1 vs 2.. like i said.. poor kid

[img]Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Shot0114[/img]

[img]Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Shot0115[/img]

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm

[bls]CirO!! wrote:lol kron.. take it easy m8.. this little kid is so fuckin wierd.. i mean it, he thikns that he is teh best player on the world.. poor child but hey i cand fendend my slef dont worry m8 Very Happy btw look the ping in his picture.. almost twice lower than mine

now look: this is how i play Very Happy
i beated 2 of them.. 1 vs 2.. like i said.. poor kid

[img]Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Shot0114[/img]

[img]Team [BLS] Black Luster Soldiers Clan #ut.BLS Shot0115[/img]

I was going to shut up cos WOLFY say so... but now i need to answer to this loser... Ciro youre the fucking weird that comes to a game to have sex with Melisssa and talk about your stupid boring life with the other players besides play the game... Rolling Eyes yesterday you say to me: "Give me a 1 vs 1 match" so dont fucking cry your lose`s pathetic anorexic anemias boy. Your own team members says that YOU SUCKS ... Laughing cos thats why WOLFY says but on other words, i think is very pathetic play the game every single day and anyway play like a fucking noobie ass like you, and dude the pic you put on this forums dont show anything cos that wasent a 1 vs 1... and by the way "BIGPOPPA THE MAN" is my friend and he plays since 2 days ago... tongue so dont be so excited fucking geek. One more thing, yesterday you chose the server to play and the ping was exactly the same for you and me so dont cry cocksucker baby... Cool I can see that youre a big loser on game, i can see that youre a big loser in life too cos a friend of mine send me one of your ugly nasty pics and you looks like "shaggy" from scooby doo. Razz Razz Go fuck yourself now loser , even your friends can see that you SUCKS!!!! no one respects you, ACCEPT THE FACTS FUCKING PUSSY And if you ban me for saying the truth, do it i realy dont care Laughing

LICK THE MUSCLES OF THE SEXIESTMAN

AND THANKS TO THE PICS THAT CIRO PUT ON THE FORUMS... YOU CAN SEE THAT IM NOT LYING WHEN I SAY : " "LOL" and "THE_MAN" were watching the match on spectator mode ".... because our match 1 vs 1 was just after the game that Ciro pics show`s
http://thesexiestman.blogspot.com/2009/07/beating-ugly-pigs-thesexiestman-vs-ciro.html

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  |3aron Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Wow.

Dude you take this game way too seriously, you're even calling ciro a "lose`s pathetic anorexic anemias boy" (What is that supposed to mean btw? Neutral). Being "good" in a videogame doesn't give u the right to talk shit about other people, or maybe you're a videogame freak that spends 24/7 in front of his monitor screen and UT is EVERYTHING for you...I really hope u aren't that kind of person, because if you are, that'd be just sad.

Don't misunderstand me tho, i'm not trying to get more flaming here, i'm just trying to make u realize this is a game, nothing more than that, if u win or lose what? Nothing will happen dude, you beat him so what?...Think about it man.

|3aron

Back to top Go down

Post  [bls]CirO!! Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm

wow... thats it!! im will not staring a trahtalk or anything else.. i wont becuase is pointelss.. but if any admin here doesnt want to do smt about this kid.. i will not play this tournament.. he is posting on our section and trashtalking when i didnt start this whole thing.. if somebody could help would be great, otherwise im out... and dont missunderstand me.. im not scared or something like that.. but at this point im losing the attitude for "fair play and enjoy this tournament"..

sexiest men.. dude.. get a life..

[bls]CirO!!

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 pm

|3aron wrote:Wow.

Dude you take this game way too seriously, you're even calling ciro a "lose`s pathetic anorexic anemias boy" (What is that supposed to mean btw? Neutral). Being "good" in a videogame doesn't give u the right to talk shit about other people, or maybe you're a videogame freak that spends 24/7 in front of his monitor screen and UT is EVERYTHING for you...I really hope u aren't that kind of person, because if you are, that'd be just sad.

Don't misunderstand me tho, i'm not trying to get more flaming here, i'm just trying to make u realize this is a game, nothing more than that, if u win or lose what? Nothing will happen dude, you beat him so what?...Think about it man.

LOOK YOU GET THE CHANCE OF GET AN ANSWER FROM ME YOU LITTLE 10 YEARS OLD...
YOURE TELLING A GAME FREAK TO A GUY THAT CAN HAVE ALL THE GURLS AND MAKE THE GUITAR CRYS BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SON IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE NUMBER 1 AND YOU HAVE TO BE NUMBER ONE ON ALL THE THINGS YOU DO... AND FOR THE FUN THERE ARE ALWAYS BITCHES LIKE CIR0

THE CUP WILL BE MINE

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  [ZoD]Rayo Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Por favor sexiest Sad este torneo es para pasarlo todos bien y divertirnos, no se peleen entre uds y tampoco ofendan a los demas con malas palabras esta mal.

Saludos, como amigo es un consejo como admin del foro es ultimo aviso.

SALUDOS.
[ZoD]Rayo
[ZoD]Rayo

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Edited -

Msg: Pls. Stop!
Atte: ADMINS

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next