UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

+9
SYNYSTERSCREAMS
Stalker
hax
Evil_Priest
[u]Zakira
[BLS]Melissa
Wo|Fy`
yizoy
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER - Page 2 Empty RE: BIGPOPPA!SEXIESTMAN THE FUCKING CHEATER

Post  Stalker Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 pm

I have an extremely important point to make.

Original filename: "[UTDC]_[PURE] -|Ts|- *MAPVOTE* -|Ts|-.BIGPOPPAS!SEXIESTMAN.2009.07.28.15.58.53.jpg"
BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER - Page 2 28stz0p

[UTDCv21] +---------------------------------------------------+

[UTDCv21] Client have hooked functions

[UTDCv21] Player name......: BIGPOPPA!SEXIESTMAN

[UTDCv21] Player IP........: 200.94.xxx.xxx

[UTDCv21] Client UT version: v.4.51b

[UTDCv21] Client OS........: Microsoft Windows XPx32 5.1 (Build:2600)

[UTDCv21] D3DDrv.dll MD5...: FFE6A9F6CFEEDDE3B32856A80B290D99

[UTDCv21] Core.dll MD5.....: 6AC677426A03FAEC24FECE284D0D652B (v4.51b)

[UTDCv21] Engine.dll MD5...: CDA75950ECEBB2E1E4A404A48FA39A45 (v4.51b)

[UTDCv21] Render.dll MD5...: B38D04964E4F2EA681A1A15C2BD9E614 (v4.51b)

[UTDCv21] Galaxy.dll MD5...: 64F733A15A18644584B8C2895B431CD5 (v4.51b)

[UTDCv21] UTDCx.dll MD5....: E9DE0EE5B80D2CEAD8AC9436D3D5B014

[UTDCv21] MAC hash.........: EC06C937D8008553B8BA0E6BE2DC806A

[UTDCv21] Mem NTDLL image..: True

[UTDCv21] Server Received..: Initial check

[UTDCv21] Altered addresses: 101030A8-6FE173E9?

[UTDCv21] Hook Match.......: Helios hook v1.0-v1.9

[UTDCv21] Date/Time........: 28-07-2009 / 15:19:41

[UTDCv21] +---------------------------------------------------+

Give me a name and you've got yourself a fake screen shot and a UTDC log.
Give me an old log file and you have yourself a cheater. Regardless of the truth.

Don't trust this guy, or people he calls friends. ( Who would be friends with someone like this? )

SS's, logs, everything - are only as good as the person you get them from. Even then, it should be confirmed by at least two server admins that have the following traits:
a) They're un-affiliated. ( two friends working together is a bit fishy )
b) Impartial / unbiased ( They shouldn't hate or have a vendetta against the person ).

This guy (SEXIESTMAN) has the means, the motive, and the character to do something like this.
He's a trouble maker, rude and inconsiderate of others' feelings.
I say him, and anyone associated with him ( really, who would be friends with a person like this? ) are highly suspect. Getting any information at all from them should be considered a conflict of interest.

If yizoy has no prior history of cheating (No one has said anything against him, but SEXIESTMAN, in fact everyone appears to like him), and has people backing him who he's played with (which is many), and there's only one complaint from such a poor source...

My suggested course of action is to:

1) Don't waste anymore time with SEXIESTMAN's "proofp". What he wants is obvious and he can't be trusted.

2) Let yizoy play but just have a ref SS him once in awhile. Really, if the goal is to have clean matches and I think that will accomplish this very well and time will tell Wink

3) Delete this post - The issue has been brought up to the admins and that's all that's needed. No one wants unconfirmed nonsense damaging people's reputations (bls and yizoy).

4) I want to bring up the fact that SEXIESTMAN insulted someone again (the blind comment) after being warned more than 3 times about his attitude. Of course, the result of that is up to you guys.

Stalker

Back to top Go down

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER - Page 2 Empty Re: BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

Post  Evil_Priest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I agree with stalker, yizoy will be allowed to play. And about the blind comment, since it was directed at me, and admin, and I was being a little testy, it doesn't count. If its between players that aren't an admin then yes, there will be some sort of consequence. I expect to be flamed a bit, its a hazard of having "admin" right under my name.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER - Page 2 Empty Re: BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Im not the only one who see`s this little loser YIZOYS cheat... why should i waste my time trying to get ban a player that anyways sucks at UT.???

Do what you want is your tourny but remember something... you're being such a racist losers and i will get my revenge.
bounce
"He's a trouble maker, rude and inconsiderate of others' feelings. "

WTF Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

sexiest man, do we have to penalize your WHOLE TEAM?
if you keep up this behavior, that will have to be what we have to stoop to, so please just stfu and enjoy the tournament

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm

sexiest mans reaction to yizoy playing on the ladder : o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Youre not even funny... the blog for the server is ready http://hmwclan.blogspot.com/ and this is my blog http://thesexiestman.blogspot.com/

BY THE WAY... WHY I GOT THIS: Reputation: -1 Question Question Question

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  SYNYSTERSCREAMS Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:17 am

Sounds like this guy would accuse Judge of cheating if he got headshotted by him haha. This guy should be thankful he hasn't played against Blackmane, Lemon, Iggi, Bone, Nova etc...And if he has then how the fuck would he think yizzoy cheats lol.
SYNYSTERSCREAMS
SYNYSTERSCREAMS

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 am

ROFL nice sig there khemzz

RC

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 pm

I already play that guys on SPEEDPUG Blackmane Lemon Nova and Bone i think so not sure of the last one ... i have doing 1 vs 1 against Yeetle and JOE those are real fucking kick ass players and you can see the difference beetween years of practice and using a fucking bot like those losers "Yizoy" or da master of freaks "Hyperion Chile"

So dont come with crap here son

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  {Dark}Scout|MHAD Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm

LOL YEETLE

Sorry man, Reg and Yeet would own your shit. You are completely unfit for this tourney.

In other words, GTFO

{Dark}Scout|MHAD

Back to top Go down

Post  ||speedemon|| Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 am

judge bots! lawl

||speedemon||

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 am

{Dark}Scout|MHAD wrote:LOL YEETLE

Sorry man, Reg and Yeet would own your shit. You are completely unfit for this tourney.

In other words, GTFO

Oh JESUS CHRIST who is this JACKASS? ... I ALREADY SAY REG AND YEET KICK MY ASS VERY EASLY, you must be are blind or something ... and yes maybe im not so good for the division 2 of the tourny but the division 1 is very very easy for me ... ACTUALLY i already beat all the players from there and belive me maybe i dont got the higger scores on the speedpug, but i only got 6 games there and the guys i play got like 2000 games on Speedpug. So you better shut up STINKY NERD

In other words, STFU

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:34 am

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:
{Dark}Scout|MHAD wrote:LOL YEETLE

In other words, GTFO

Oh JESUS CHRIST who is this JACKASS? ... I ALREADY SAY REG AND YEET KICK MY ASS VERY EASLY, you must be are blind or something ... and yes maybe im not so good for the division 2 of the tourny but the division 1 is very very easy for me ... ACTUALLY i already beat all the players from there and belive me maybe i dont got the higger scores on the speedpug, but i only got 6 games there and the guys i play got like 2000 games on Speedpug. So you better shut up STINKY NERD

In other words, STFU

you need to learn to play the position you are asked to play. its not a pub. In speedpug u get banned for not playing your position.

RC

Back to top Go down

Post  jay666 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:43 am

sexiestman freelancing lmao why im not surprised? i guess he care about his eff or some shit.

Last edited by jay666 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

jay666

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:53 pm

of course black mane would win though.. aka green lantern now he is a well known cheater. jocolor

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 pm

[u]Zakira wrote:of course black mane would win though.. aka green lantern now he is a well known cheater. jocolor

One more to the list... he was talking crap here on this forums

http://thesexiestman.blogspot.com/2009/08/thesexiestman-vs-darkmhadscout.html

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Blackmane has never been caught cheating IIRC. The real blackmane. And if you think reg and yeet are tough, lemon, nova, iggi, bm would push your shit in. Just a statement of fact.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum