UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

+9
SYNYSTERSCREAMS
Stalker
hax
Evil_Priest
[u]Zakira
[BLS]Melissa
Wo|Fy`
yizoy
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER Empty BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Ok dudes, is time to show to truth about this stinky piece of shit called " [sizzle]yizoy "... Today i see this guy playing on "COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER" he challenges me to play 1 vs 1 but i realy noted something wrong with this guy... he was killing all the people with just 1 shoot right to da face (he was playing only with sniper rifle) and he continues talking shit about sexiestman...

I ask to my good friend PHILIP to check the logs and the view player... of course he was using something like an "aimbot" ... im very sad about this fucking loser that talks crap on a videogame and says that his the best when he is just a cheater ... Please take this guy out of the tournament NOW SERIOUSLY

Here are the pics and info:

Name (Nicknames): silly,BIGMOMMAyizoy, [sizzle]yizoy
ip:68.104.3.1
id: 88D1B76E7D2D2DB510BAAC4F2C47AFDB

PICK 1:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AgTEy9wsNIc/SmzJZmaIQ3I/AAAAAAAAAaM/9Ggh_xb2s34/s1600-h/%5BUTDC%5D%5BPURE%5D+zp_+COMUNIDAD+LATINA+SERVIDOR+%231+PUBLIC+MAP-VOTE%3DCTF-DM-+IG+_+NW.silly.2009.07.26.16.13.52.jpg

PIC2:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AgTEy9wsNIc/SmzJZZllRUI/AAAAAAAAAaE/yVOQsUwcu6c/s1600-h/%5BUTDC%5Dzp_+COMUNIDAD+LATINA+SERVIDOR+%231+PUBLIC+MAP-VOTE%3DCTF-DM-+IG+_+NW.silly.2009.07.26.16.06.45.jpg

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER Empty Re: BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

Post  yizoy Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 pm

okay...well considering i don't think i or anyone else haven't even seen you in almost 3 weeks thats kinda hard to believe, and i did ask you to 1v1 me last time i saw you,

anyone who knows you will agree, you have issues

and in case your not smart enough to get it, your a jackass, im glad someone cheated against you, its a game get ahold of yourself,

and in one of the pictures you can tell thats not even my character,

and you can ask anyone that i play against, if it even seems like i cheat

hmm heres something funny, you had a problem with me joining this tourney in the first place..and now you have a screenshot of someone cheating

yizoy

Back to top Go down

BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER Empty Re: BLS [sizzle]yizoy THE FUCKING CHEATER

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:48 pm

yizoy wrote:okay...well considering i don't think i or anyone else haven't even seen you in almost 3 weeks thats kinda hard to believe, and i did ask you to 1v1 me last time i saw you,

anyone who knows you will agree, you have issues

and in case your not smart enough to get it, your a jackass, im glad someone cheated against you, its a game get ahold of yourself,

and in one of the pictures you can tell thats not even my character,

and you can ask anyone that i play against, if it even seems like i cheat

hmm heres something funny, you had a problem with me joining this tourney in the first place..and now you have a screenshot of someone cheating

OMG Dude you challenge me like 20 times this day on that server but i tell you "I DONT PLAY WITH BOTS" ... realy you need to get some balls and be a man cos youre looking like a freaking pussy little scared baby trying to hide the truth.... Admins of the American tourny you can ask to "Fernando Fury", or "HKL Cola Cola" or ask to PHILIP the admin of "COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER" .... im not lying Wink hes fucking using RADAR and AIMBOT and hes baned now from "COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER" and i will talk with TS SHONE for his ban from -TS- SERVER MAPVOTE too

Bastards like you fuck up the games YIZOYS. Nothing personal
Try to win on something else... maybe in life? you weird0 Laughing

By the way... you keep lying you say: "and in one of the pictures you can tell thats not even my character"

Look very good this pic you fucking nerd with big glasses ... speccially the part who says "YOU KILLED HKL COLA COLA" and "SILLY GOT REVENGE ON COLA COLA"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AgTEy9wsNIc/SmzJZZllRUI/AAAAAAAAAaE/yVOQsUwcu6c/s1600-h/%5BUTDC%5Dzp_+COMUNIDAD+LATINA+SERVIDOR+%231+PUBLIC+MAP-VOTE%3DCTF-DM-+IG+_+NW.silly.2009.07.26.16.06.45.jpg

youre out of the tourny dude

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Okay, im sorry but this is ending NOW!!!
sexiestman, i hear any complaints about you again and im suspending you from the tournament.
i am an admin here, and all i hear from everyone is how you are starting problems over and over.
please stop, that proof that you have posted is useless, maybe do you have a demo?
if not then please STFU.
and yizoy, no need to flame, just everyone calm down. Me and other admins will handle this.
Sexiestman, again, this is your final warning, your lucky im letting you off without suspending you a match or whatever im allowed to do. Leave BLS alone, you are not in that clan, and you will not be facing them in the tourney (maybe) but for now, dont associate with them anymore.
Anyone else want to try my temper while its still cool? Or do you want me to get heated up?

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:05 pm

I deleted some reply's to Sexiest man.
Please we dont need this flaming, if you are not a part of this arguement, stay out. and dont bring yourself in (other BLS)

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 pm

You say: "that proof that you have posted is useless"...

I say: hes banned from COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER dude, the pics show`s how he is using AIMBOT i think there are no more obviously proof`s . You need to ban him NOW cos if you gona start with preferences for some players this is gona be realy shitty. No No No

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 pm

u probably banned him cause hes too good for ur little asses

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm

How do those screenshots prove he is using an aimbot??
and melissa, please stop. Dont think i wont suspend you just because your in my clan.

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

THANK YOU PRIEST!!!
I LOVE YOU!! <3 (no homo)

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm

That link is broken, now we will never know what you mean >.< cat

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Oops accidentally deleted my post. HEHE

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

As I already stated, and wolfy agree's. Get an ip, we can cross reference it, posting pictures will not get anyone banned sorry otherwise I could say this is you.....

http://www.speedpug.net/downloads/%5BUTDC%5D%5BPURE%5D%20Speedpug%20Server.Bretzky.2009.07.16.18.35.55.jpg

No need for yizoy to join a server if the ip given to us matches the ip, that I can check with forum administrator status, then we can make a decision then.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I still dont get how the pictures would work though? Smile
and about the ip thing, i think it would be safe to make him join a server, so we wont get any lying about the ip Smile

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

I agree, the link is still broken!

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Wo|Fy` wrote:I still dont get how the pictures would work though? Smile
and about the ip thing, i think it would be safe to make him join a server, so we wont get any lying about the ip Smile

No really I can check his ip, there is a button next to everyone's name. I already know his ip. All I need is an ip of the person in those screenshots. If it matches we can go from there.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

ah i see Smile
and where is that button? :O

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Wo|Fy` wrote:ah i see Smile
and where is that button? :O

You won't see it its forum administrator use only, the regular staff members won't see it.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm

and why arent i a forum administrator?!?!? :O

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Yeah where is that button?! And someone should reply to me in the admin forum.

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

shit coming out of a cow's ass has more truth to it than whatever is coming out of sexiestman's mouth.

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmmmm... i think he's right, and i wouldn't doubt his cow staring abilities Very Happy

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Yizoys was detected using RADAR on "COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER" the program the admin use to detect this guy was "UTDC PIC" and it shows the exactly view that this player have on the game.

I think if you leave this guy on the tourny, will show a realy ugly face of the preferences of the admins for some players...

I WANT TO BAN HIM NOW

By the way... HMW SERVER IS UP Very Happy

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:Yizoys was detected using RADAR on "COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER" the program the admin use to detect this guy was "UTDC PIC" and it shows the exactly view that this player have on the game.

I think if you leave this guy on the tourny, will show a realy ugly face of the preferences of the admins for some players...

I WANT TO BAN HIM NOW

Not banning till I have an ip and proof that those screenshots are actually of yizoy, till then you are just someone who whine's worse then me at my best. Which I don't intend to do for the duration of this tourney. So I will keep this short. GET SOME FUCKING PROOF OR ELSE YIZOY WILL NOT BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS's are not proof as I already stated I can get ss's of whoever the fuck I want and say its hax or someone I don't like just to try and get them banned and discredited as a player. Get an ip for yizoy and give it to me, not just the number, isp would be good as well.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Evil_Priest wrote:
(HMW)SEXIESTMAN wrote:Yizoys was detected using RADAR on "COMUNIDAD LATINA SERVER" the program the admin use to detect this guy was "UTDC PIC" and it shows the exactly view that this player have on the game.

I WANT TO BAN HIM NOW

Not banning till I have an ip and proof that those screenshots are actually of yizoy, till then you are just someone who whine's worse then me at my best. Which I don't intend to do for the duration of this tourney. So I will keep this short. GET SOME FUCKING PROOF OR ELSE YIZOY WILL NOT BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS's are not proof as I already stated I can get ss's of whoever the fuck I want and say its hax or someone I don't like just to try and get them banned and discredited as a player. Get an ip for yizoy and give it to me, not just the number, isp would be good as well.

Youre blind or something?? i post all his info:

Name: silly,BIGMOMMAyizoy, [sizzle]yizoy
ip:68.104.3.1
id: 88D1B76E7D2D2DB510BAAC4F2C47AFDB

And the screenshots shows exactly how he is using radar... just put attention on the pics, the program the admin use to detect this guy was "UTDC PIC" .. what more do you want? BAN HIM!!

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Can you paste the utdc log?

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:32 pm

hax wrote:Can you paste the utdc log?

That would also be most helpful, we have two days until his team plays by that time this issue will be settled.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum