UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

wow rayo u found a way to win......

+5
Wo|Fy`
[BLS]Melissa
hax
[u]Zakira
jay666
9 posters

Go down

wow rayo u found a way to win...... Empty wow rayo u found a way to win......

Post  jay666 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 pm

we had only 3 players and zod had 5 so i said can we pick the server? i was going to play this in pc... he refused and he chosed the server + they played 5 on 3....wtf...oh i forgot to say, they took 30 min to pick a map ....and refuse to reschedule

way to win a tournament. Mad

jay666

Back to top Go down

wow rayo u found a way to win...... Empty Re: wow rayo u found a way to win......

Post  [u]Zakira Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm

I agree that is cheap, but then again ut is cheap. And having satans number in your name probably didn't add to your luck. lol!

Last edited by [u]Zakira on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

wow rayo u found a way to win...... Empty Re: wow rayo u found a way to win......

Post  hax Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 am

and I think everyone agrees zakira's dumb.

Jay they didn't reschedule because they want the rank 1 bye for the playoffs. At the end of the day its your team's fault for not having enough players. Most teams will reschedule if you know at least a day in advance you cant play but asking on the day of the match is unfair to the other team that went through the trouble of showing up.

On the bright side, LaG will still make it to the playoffs so you'll get a chance to take on ZoD in the division finals.

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 am

i agree zakira is stupid. whenever i see him on ts mapvote he talks so much trash to me for no reason and says bls suks..look at ur clan......its 10x worse than bls so stfu and stop talking trash to so much ppl..and get sum manners to do that

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 am

That they may be true, but at least i don't do drugs Basketball

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Dont worry LaG.
they did same thing to us in our second map. Smile
we played 3v5, but we still capped YAY!! <3

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  jay666 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 pm

lol we capped too...im not mad, its just sad, i tough rayo was more eugh...friendly,, like all my team is. anyways, i wish we will face em again with a complete team.

jay666

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Hmmm i know why rayo isn't posting here because he/she/it is scared! How could you do this?! WHERE IS YOUR HONOR! YOU WILL LOSE IN THE FINALS AND THE CUP WILL BE SEXIESTS!!!

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  [ZoD]ManiakButcher Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 am

lol, why dont u tell us, when u can play, and we call all of pleople in our clan to be there when u want... and build a server in ur house, we can connect to u... another thing?... free flags?.. u still playing because u think u can win, and u get angry and leave... u pick mcswartzly on 2nd map and u cant pick same map before playoff.. u say be frendly, and u was taking trash about us on mirc...

and for another liar guy

Wo|Fy` wrote:Dont worry LaG.
they did same thing to us in our second map. Smile
we played 3v5, but we still capped YAY!! <3

we play 5 vs 4 two maps, zek got out when map end, and dont show on screen shot... and u was there

i only say, THINK before post..

Last edited by [ZoD]ManiakButcher on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

[ZoD]ManiakButcher

Back to top Go down

Post  jay666 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

[ZoD]ManiakButcher wrote:lol, why dont u tell us, when u can play, and we call all of pleople in our clan to be there when u want... and build a server in ur house, we can connect to u... another thing?... free flags?.. u still playing because u think u can win, and u get angry and leave... u pick mcswartzly on 2nd map and u cant pick same map before playoff.. u say be frendly, and u was taking trash about us on mirc...

man butcher are u kidding, i was spaming "can we reschedule" for the whole 30 min ur team used to fuck around, instead of picking a map.

for the server, i could have speedpug server 3.....i know u guys have a better ping in zod but it was supposed to be 5 on 3 thats why i was asking for playing there. rayo answered we will do a 4 on 3 in zod, but after we were ready, 5 of ur players joined.....

one last thing, the reason why i left was because the match was supposed to be at 9h, ur team gave us 15min to see if we will have more players, at 9:15 we were in the server ready to play but all zod in the server was fucking around shooting everywhere instead of picking their damn map so we started to play at 9h45, that mean u were 30min late and u had 15 minutes to prepare urself while LaG was waiting for more players....i had something else to do at 10 and i had to quit, dont worried its not because i was mad.

jay666

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm

o_O

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  [ZoD]ManiakButcher Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 pm

time is not the point in this discussion, u only have 3 players vs 5 and u accept play, u lose for ff or playing, u are good but not enough for play 3 vs 5...

u made this post because u was mad, both teams went to the playoff and we dont want the first place on this division like someone say, we are not kind of players like made tricks to win and we dont found "ways to win". c om u are a good player to do post like this, u know rayo, is a good player too.

im sure u will have another chance to "kick our ass" like u said

the reason for playing on this tourney is because we thought that there are good players, not to fight or win, we dont have enough experience playing in a team like u, so please shows that you are good player, and no reason to posting things like this, we know for u we are noobs...

we won fine, we lose fine too... were not thinking or saying we won we won to the world

and repeat the only reason to do this post against us is for angry, dont worry to us that was not a good victory

[ZoD]ManiakButcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:23 pm

This is all unnecessary. If you have 3 players they are doing you a favor by letting you play at all. You should have to ff. So they weren't being cheap. And you make it into the playoffs anyways, so its not the end of the world.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SYNYSTERSCREAMS Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 am

I think all these teams in Division 1 forgot they have to play Division 2 teams soon...HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! KNOW WHAT IM SAYING!
SYNYSTERSCREAMS
SYNYSTERSCREAMS

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:33 am

like I said theres arguments on both sides but zod technically didnt do anything wrong they went by the book. Also if the part about what butcher said that you guys tried to pick a map you already picked in the season then thats kinda lame.

syn, only time division 2 meets division 1 is in the final/championship match. If anyone from division 1 wants to scrim for fun..let me know. Even 5v3 zod..can mix up the div2 team for the 5v3. Me ep and syn vs ??

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  jay666 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

yes i was mad, cause rayo said it will be a 4 on 3 to chose the server and u guys made it 5 on 3. i felt raped in the ass seriously.

hax, we were not trying to fuck the rules, i asked kala if we can pick a map we already picked and he said "yes, jay, i saw that in the rules somewhere" its a mistake, maybe he misunderstood something.

jay666

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

oh i just realized i read the playoff format wrong..i guess both div's are merged....coooool

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamazoo Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Actually I had no idea you could not pick the same map as you did the previous match, none of us knew, was not a big deal.

And really EP, they were doing us a favor by playing 3v5? Jay and Cheese just wanted to play, so we did.

Really the gayest thing about the whole night was making us wait 30 minutes in the server while they chose a map, I mean it's 3v5, just set it to something and win...

Kalamazoo

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Well the question everyone is really wondering is... will bls win a match this time around? : o because thats what i need to know and now. lol! j/k bls i love you all of you Very Happy hugs* elephant

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Kalamazoo wrote:Actually I had no idea you could not pick the same map as you did the previous match, none of us knew, was not a big deal.

And really EP, they were doing us a favor by playing 3v5? Jay and Cheese just wanted to play, so we did.

Really the gayest thing about the whole night was making us wait 30 minutes in the server while they chose a map, I mean it's 3v5, just set it to something and win...

Yes they did, they could just ff you and have been done with it, playing at all is a favor. There should be a 10 minute window to pick your map, I know our team always at least discusses the map we want before the first one even starts.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum