UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG

5 posters

Go down

Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG Empty Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Some shitty thing has happend on some UT Servers with the new mod some admins install... The thing is that i cant play on the Tournament Sever from Texas (I can play on the chicago servers) because some stupid message dont let me in... I try to do anything, like re-install the UT or delete the "System Carpet" or even try to play on another PC but is impossible... is very weird cos this message just shows on servers like CTF MAPVOTE TS or the American Tourny Texas Server.

Here are the screenshots, somebody can help please??? By the way i already install the UTDCv21... Here are some Screens of my situation:

Pic1:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AgTEy9wsNIc/Smdo8IN-jzI/AAAAAAAAAXk/h_1d4cVsnf4/s1600-h/scren.bmp

Pic2:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AgTEy9wsNIc/Smdo72NU7cI/AAAAAAAAAXc/wGjQMQ8LFEY/s1600-h/Shot0012.bmp

Pic3:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AgTEy9wsNIc/Smdo7sjNYPI/AAAAAAAAAXU/mf8iGzzhAWU/s1600-h/Shot0011.bmp

----

On other things im banned for the SPEEDPUG chat on "Gameradius" with no reason... Nobody knows but RC bans me and now i cant play with my other team members... If you read this unbanme i just want to play with BIGPOPPA`S.
BY THE WAY i can play on speedpug servers but no enter the chat room

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG Empty Re: Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG

Post  Evil_Priest Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 pm

It does not look like you are banned and there is no ban by kris (RC) currently on the ban list.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG Empty Re: Problems with NPLoaderLL? And Banned from SPEEDPUG

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 pm

[BLS]Melissa wrote:why not now

PLEASE GO AWAY LITTLE MELISA IM BUSSY WITH MY GURLS NOW ... AND EVIL_PRIEST THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND WHEN I TRY TO ENTER "SPEEDPUG" CHAT

-Global- ---------- END OF MESSAGE(S) OF THE DAY ----------
= # Anon4375 @PiTHON`
# End of /NAMES list.
# +tnCN
# 1248260393
Channel Users Name
End of /LIST
#speedpug Cannot join channel, you are banned (+b)

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO EVERYONE, IF I FIND ANYMORE FLAMING, BOTH PLAYERS WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THEIR FIRST MATCHES, NO ACCEPTIONS.
Im allowed to do that right? Very Happy

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Wo|Fy` wrote:THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO EVERYONE, IF I FIND ANYMORE FLAMING, BOTH PLAYERS WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THEIR FIRST MATCHES, NO ACCEPTIONS.
Im allowed to do that right? Very Happy

Correct, although Melissa should only receive a warning, sexiestman has instigated the flaming and has already been warned.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm

yes, i was warning Melissa,
and now to deal with Sexiestman....
do you agree in 1 game suspension priest? Smile

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Wo|Fy` wrote:yes, i was warning Melissa,
and now to deal with Sexiestman....
do you agree in 1 game suspension priest? Smile

Not yet, he has two strikes a third and he will get a game suspension. Not like it matters much, he won't play on his team anyways.

And check your pm.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wo|Fy` Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

You have a very good point. i was just thinking that Very Happy
we have to penalize them someway Razz

Wo|Fy`

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 am

fine sorry ill just ignore him

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  ||speedemon|| Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm

/me huggles melissa7! cheers

||speedemon||

Back to top Go down

Post  [BLS]Melissa Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

haha melissa{7} x D

[BLS]Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down