UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN

3 posters

Go down

** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN Empty ** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN

Post  (HMW)SEXIESTMAN Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

I hope you like my first video on youtube.. was recorded with my old acustic guitar and with some computer music programs, any ideas comments or projects: fighthmw@hotmail.com

Espero les guste mi primer video en youtube... lo grabe con mi vieja lira acustica y algunos programas de musica para compu. Ideas comentarios o proyectos enviar un correo a : Fighthmw@hotmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5dSlJRyJQ

(HMW)SEXIESTMAN

Back to top Go down

** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN Empty Re: ** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN

Post  Shady Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Good One :p i like it.

Shady

http://www.utdemo.com/forum

Back to top Go down

** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN Empty Re: ** WORLD PREMIERE** THE MUSIC OF THE SEXIESTMAN

Post  [u]Zakira Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Alright, it's time we show to truth this stinky peice of crap SEXIESTMAN to rest!
He's a terrible guitar player, a poor sport + stupid person. I have many screenshots of him cheating he was caught on ts and it was called a "mistake" and had to be unbanned , and now this retard believes in evolution and plays guitar while smoking weed and pretending to speak spanish oh i don't think the world can get any darker >.< thanks to this man/boy ape creature thing

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum