UT99 CTF/Sniper/IG World Cup.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am
ChatBox

Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney.

5 posters

Go down

Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney. Empty Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney.

Post  Evil_Priest Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Bretzky recently got caught with a Helios Hook version 3.1 pugging in #speedpug he is henceforth removed from the tourney.

http://speedpug.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1433

As of right now Bretzky is banned indefinitely from competing in any future World Cup event pending admin review.

Since this event technically occurred 2 days ago but the admins in #speedpug declined to comment on the occurrence until they were "sure" he was cheating Red Bull will not be penalized a roster spot. Only they will be allowed to replace a player post sign up deadline.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney. Empty Re: Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney.

Post  hax Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm

its kinda funny and interesting how ppl get into 'admin mode' and their whole writing style changes Razz

hax

Back to top Go down

Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney. Empty Re: Bretzky caught Botting/Radaring, Removed from the Tourney.

Post  Evil_Priest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:37 pm

hax wrote:its kinda funny and interesting how ppl get into 'admin mode' and their whole writing style changes Razz

Your point? Or is this yet another pathetically despairing attempt to verbally assault someone based on their writing style in a post when they are merely attempting to liven up the forums as opposed to the, at times snoody, and always serious official posts made by an administrator.

P.S. Which would you prefer I can type in either fluently and seamlessly, without effort. BTW this is a joke. But seriously hax more on the topic would be an interesting psycoanalytical topic.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 pm

oh ya? well you're a stupid head.

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm

hax wrote:oh ya? well I'm a stupid head.

Fixed

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  krm` Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 pm

hax wrote:oh ya? well you're a stupid head.

krm`

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 pm

time to edit his actual post so it does read "I'm"

P.S. JK!!!!!!

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 am

Bretzky was one the greatest ut players ever, now he had to be caught, it's not like he wasn't cheating all along, and it's not like you all didn't force him to do it. Shame Like a Star @ heaven

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

[u]Zakira wrote:Bretzky was one the greatest ut players ever, now he had to be caught, it's not like he wasn't cheating all along, and it's not like you all didn't force him to do it. Shame Like a Star @ heaven

how would you know anything about bret if you've only been playing for a couple of weeks?

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Well before i was playing for a couple weeks i heard of him a long time ago in the newspaper.

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  hax Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 am

If I were to guess id say you're some player no one liked before and you decided to come back with a new name...probably raizen

hax

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil_Priest Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 am

hax wrote:If I were to guess id say you're some player no one liked before and you decided to come back with a new name...probably raizen

Its yizoy hax, he made a second forum account. Unless there are two people with the exact same ip.

Evil_Priest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [u]Zakira Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 pm

First, yes same ip.
Second my name has always been Zakira. So save your amazing detective work for finding your house keys cat lol

[u]Zakira

Back to top Go down

Post  RC Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

BUSTEDDDD!

RC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down